woensdag 10 november 2010

Comment - ECMreview.com

Talking about ECM: a while ago a received a kind mail which read as follows:
My name is Tyran Grillo. I currently run an ECM Records blog entitled "between sound and space" which you may view here:

http://ecmreviews.com

I recently came across your beautifully composed review of Schnittke's Ninth Symphony on Amazon and was wondering if you would mind my adding it, and any other ECM reviews you might have, to my "Guest Reviews" page. Feel free to take a look at my blog and let me know what you think.
I was happy to oblige with the request and the ECM reviews that I originally posted on Amazon.com now have been added to the bottom of the 'guest reviews' section.

The blog is really an interesting resource for ECM afficionados. Tyran's aim is eventually to review every single ECM disc (there are over a 1000) and to provide an open forum for all things ECM.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten